Miles Driven :
Countries Visited: 14 (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, German, Italy, Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Hungary, Slovenia)
Motel / Hotels/Camps rated:
Average rate for accommodation:
Dream come true:
- Jaana: Visit Venice
- Jan: Bratislava Pub Crawl
The most Beautiful thing:
- Jaana: Sunset on Venice Fusina camping or Autocamp Pušća in Krk, Croatia
- Jan: Alps
- Jaana: Clams and Tuna Tartar in Autocamp Pušća, Krk
- Jan: Tuna Tartar in Autocamp Pušća, Croatia
- Jaana: Venice
- Jan: Bratislava + Venice
Best Town / City
- Jaana: Piran, Slovenia
- Jan: Krakova, Bratislava, Praha
Best / Favorite hotel / motel / camping:
- Jaana: Camp de Fusina, Venice, Italy or Schwangau, German (the cows, so cute)
- Jan: Autocamp Pušća, Krk, Croatia
- Jaana: Gallery hotel, Praha.
- Jan: While visiting Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Germany there was religious holiday and everything, I mean EVE-RY-THING was closed. Great day to visit those countries.
- Jaana:how rude campers can be, when it comes to view. This happend in Autocamp Pušća.
- Jan: Almost every accommodation and how closed the countries were during Christian holiday.
What would I do differently next time
- Jaana: Spend more time in Croatia and Czech Republic.
- Jan: Book Hotels instead of camping areas and go to the trip with smaller car then a RV.
Breweries visited: 17
Beer drank: 123